Friday, December 4, 2015

Working Out With A Partner aka Miracles DO Happen

I've never been so happy before during my workout.

Here's why:

For the past 5 days, I've been working out with my husband! <3 This has been so thrilling for me, mostly because the past two years have gone something like this...

Me: Will you work out with me?
Hubby: No.
Me: Why not? Please?!
Hubby: No. Because I don't want to.
Me: Why not?!
Hubby: Because I just don't. 

This was a vicious cycle that kept repeating itself. Every few weeks or so I would ask. Every few weeks or so his response was usually the same.

Then one day, the heavens opened, unicorns and rainbows appeared, and the conversation changed! My begging and pleading hadn't worked, but something had changed his mind and my hubby committed to first completing a 21 day reset (gentle cleanse) with me and then working out for 21 days doing the 21 Day Fix workout.

It. Was. A. Miracle.

And so, for the past 5 days, we've not only been consistently working out together...but we've been getting up at 5:30am to do it! We decided that we were going to commit to early morning workouts so that NOTHING would stand in our way. So far, so good!

I'll update you at the end of the 3 weeks with our results, but for now, here's how our 5 days have looked when we've finished:


No comments:

 

Search Away

Follow the Leader