Friday, January 24, 2014

The Real ME ;)

Faith. Family. Mother. Wife. Daughter. Love. Confidence. Success. Driven. Passionate. Considerate. Compassionate. Friendly. Outgoing. Health. Fitness. Truth-seeker. 
ME!


Who is that girl in the mirror? The REAL me! When I look in the mirror, I see someone that is confident and fun-loving. I see someone who loves to smile and looks on the bright side of things. Staying POSITIVE is something that is important to me. I also hold my faith and my family as two constants in my life and I LIVE for them daily. 

The most important job I have is the job of being a mother. I am a mom of two little girls- Abigail (almost 4) and Sophia (almost 9 months) and I wouldn’t trade this life for anything in the world. I have been given the most amazing gift- I am now able to stay home and raise my little ones. After I had Abigail, I returned to my teaching job when she was 6 months old. I remember crying on the hour-long commute in to work because I knew that I would miss that little baby so much. (Also, I knew I’d be pumping throughout the day and I wasn’t looking forward to it!). Fast forward to having Sophia. 6 months came and went and I am STILL home with her!!! I have been so blessed because my husband now makes enough money (in addition to the commission I receive from coaching) to allow me to stay home and take care of my daughters. I LOVED my teaching job, but I LOVE staying home with my girls more. I never thought I could get enough of their smiles and laughter and now I don’t have to give that up for even a second of my day. It’s truly amazing. (Have I gushed and bragged enough yet??). Here’s a picture of my angels: 


The second most important job is my job as an independent Beachbody coach. I love working with people and helping them achieve their health and fitness goals. I recently received some amazing feedback from my challengers- real results are happening and I cannot wait to share later in the month what’s been going on in my challenge groups. Lives are changing and I feel so honored to be a part of the transformation! 

Aside from coaching my challengers, I like to help people with their eating habits. Taking someone that has an unhealthy eating style and turning them into someone that reads food labels, knows what’s nutritious, and knows how to shop successfully and healthy is a passion of mine. I like to share my tips, recipes, & meal plans on a regular basis. This is not only part of my job, but something I enjoy! (It probably has something to do with the fact that I was a full-time middle school teacher for 8 years. Teaching is my passion and always will be- no matter what the age group of my students are or what the subject is!)

<--Roasted Veggies!

Shakeology recipe--->

I started my transformation journey in mid-July of 2013. I was 6 weeks post-partum with my second daughter. Lost. Not sure how to lose the weight (since I was always told it would be harder after the second child)...

...Then I found Beachbody and my coach and that was the beginning of my story. I never looked back. I committed to a challenge group. Committed to changing my bad habits. And once I was done, I recommitted again! 


Since I had so much success, I decided that I wanted to become a coach and help people change their lives too. I wanted others to experience what I experience when I achieved my goals. I hit my goal weight, but now I’m on a mission to gain some muscles. I will be posting my progress here, so watch out world! Progress pics & updates to come!! I’ve finished T25 Alpha/Beta & Gamma and I’m on on ChaLean Extreme Push Circuit (finished with Burn Circuit) and I have BIG plans for P90X3 when I’m done. I have made fitness and clean eating my lifestyle and I’d love to help you do the same.



Won’t you join me?



No comments:

 

Search Away

Follow the Leader