Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Venison Chili Recipe

Have any hunters in your family? Got deer meat that you don't know what to do with? Make my quick & easy Venison Chili recipe. It's tasty and should satisfy any member of your family!

I served mine with a kale & craisin salad topped with shredded white cheddar and apple cider vinaigrette made from EVOO, apple cider vinegar, dijon mustard, s&p, and agave nectar. (For all my 21 Day Fixers- this equals one orange (dressing), 1/2 blue (cheese), and 1 green (kale). You can also sub out the craisins and add apples and make it 1/2 purple container...).

Here's the chili recipe! I hope you enjoy. And if you make it, please comment below with your feedback. Note: You can also add red wine to this dish! AND, I adapted mine from one of Emeril's recipes.



Fixers, this is: 1 red, 1 yellow, 1/4 green and 1/2 purple (make sure to count 1/2 blue if you add cheese!)

No comments:

 

Search Away

Follow the Leader