Wednesday, March 4, 2015

My 21 Day Fix Extreme Results

Hey everyone! So you want to know what my results were like? I started the 21 Day Fix Extreme a little over 21 days ago. Let me be honest, it wasn't easy! And even as a coach, I slip up occasionally, too. I tried to stick to Autumn's Countdown to Competition eating plan...which turned out to be rather challenging! I ended up adding in some extra fruit and carbs when I felt like I absolutely needed it. Also, I had to take a mini "time out" and fly north for a funeral. During that time- approx. 2.5 days- I didn't stick exactly to my meal plan although I tried to drink enough water and I still drank my Shakeology. I ate out more than I should and I didn't always make the best choices. However, I am proud of myself because I only skipped one workout, which I made up by doubling up another day! I tried not to let excuses get the better of me and I stayed consistent regardless of my circumstances.

Additionally, towards the end of the schedule, my daughter turned 5 years old.



I did not skip out on having pizza and cake and celebrating with her. BUT, I did eat a big salad, ate less pizza than I normally would, and stuck to my meal plan otherwise. This is a lifestyle not just a fad diet, so I knew that I would have to figure out how to include celebrations into my life and eating plan.

In spite of these couple setbacks in my plan, I feel that I did okay otherwise. So, if you're wondering how I did...here are my results:



I'm down -5 pounds and -5.5 inches and I couldn't be more excited to start another round! Won't you join me? 

To grab yourself a copy of the 21 Day Fix Extreme: send me a Facebook message about joining my challenge OR fill out the application located HERE OR CLICK HERE to purchase the challenge pack and get started! 




No comments:

 

Search Away

Follow the Leader