Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Cancun, here I come!

I am sitting here, finishing up my packing, and thanking God that He led me to this amazing company that is sending me, for FREE, to the Moon Palace Resort and Spa in Cancun, Mexico, just for doing my job well and for helping other people. That's crazy to me that a company would do that! Can someone please pinch me? Is this real?!

My Destination for the rest of the week: 



And if a beach vacation with my coaching BFF's (THE BEST part about Beachbody is that I have made some amazing friends!) isn't enough, I get to have Shaun T., Autumn Calabrese, and Tony Horton as my personal trainers for the week! That is THE BEST PART of this whole trip, in my opinion. 


Next year, my goal is to have a bunch of my coaches on the trip with me!!! Will you be one of them? If you'd like to join the revolution and be a part of an amazing team that's helping lift people up and live a life they love, then CLICK HERE to fill out an application and let's get started making your dreams a reality! 

No comments:

 

Search Away

Follow the Leader