Saturday, April 25, 2015

Say NO THANKS to Poison in Your Shake!

UGH! I need to rant for like, one tiny second please! I have been watching some of my friends put pure JUNK into their bodies and I just hate that they don't realize that there are toxins and poisons in the cheaper shakes that they are choosing to drink...I'm not usually one to go on a rant or a comparison between shakes, because I like to speak from experience, but I hate watching people put unnecessary junk into their bodies that isn't going to help them in any way. Sure, they may lose weight, but poison will help you do that (I guess).

The only type of meal that I like to fuel my body with is a healthy one- isn't it better to fight off disease by eating real food or food from a real food source instead of something chemical? Or by fueling your body with dense nutrition that is made up of superfoods that will help lower cholesterol, ward off disease, increase your energy, help aid in weight loss, and my list could go on and on...

I would much rather pay more now for a shake that I KNOW is good for me, versus less now for one that is questionable and have to pay for medical bills later on in life. Of course, as a stay-at-home mom of two who lives in a one-income household, of course I like to save money wherever I can...but my health is not the place to do it!

If you would, humor me and watch this video on Shakeology and you'll see WHY I choose to drink it as my DAILY dose of dense nutrition. I credit this shake for helping with my weight loss AND for being the reason why I rarely, if ever, get sick. It's definitely worth a look!


No comments:

 

Search Away

Follow the Leader