Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Amazing things happen when we least expect them. This post could be the thing to change your life. Keep reading to find out how! If you had asked me 3 years ago if I would be working in the health and fitness industry, my answer would have been only laughter. I had two little girls--my youngest was not even two months old. It was at this point in my life when I realized I needed to make a change- FAST. I found an amazing coach- she was encouraging and was there to answer all my questions and push me to reach my goals and not give up. It's because of her, and the support of my challenge group, that I was able to meet my goal and regain my confidence. Without that group support, I would have failed (like I had so many times before). This time was different. It made a lasting impact in my life. So lasting, in fact, that I decided to make it my mission to help other women just like me succeed and reach their goals. I do this work from home--or from wherever I am! It's flexible, fun, and works for this momma ;) You do not need to be an expert in the health and fitness industry- or know anything about it- to join. Once you're a coach, my team and I will provide you with all the tools and training necessary to be successful. You will be able to work on your own health and fitness journey while encouraging and inspiring other women to do the same. How cool is that?! This opportunity changed my life. I am truly grateful that I didn't let it pass me by and I encourage you to do the same. -->>> If you want to join me, comment below "I'm in." I can't wait to get you started on your new journey! http://ift.tt/2tuZLAO

from Buffer
via IFTTT

No comments:

 

Blog Archive

Search Away

Follow the Leader