Thursday, June 22, 2017

I just witnessed my four-year-old pretending to smoke a cigarette (using her fork). 😡 My seven-year-old then proceeded to lecture her about the harmful effects of smoking--like damaging your heart and lungs. #GoAbby #FutureDoctor Here's my concern: Neither myself nor my husband smoke. But, people we love that are in our lives do. Ugh. Whether you realize it or not, as an adult you are a role model for children. Even if you don't have kids or grandkids of your own, but especially if you do. Please please please be aware of your choices and set good examples. The impact of your decisions and what you do with your own body has consequences far beyond what happens to your own self. #ItTakesAVillage #TeachByExample #IfNotForYourSakeForTheirs http://ift.tt/2t090M3

from Buffer
via IFTTT

No comments:

 

Blog Archive

Search Away

Follow the Leader