Friday, January 31, 2014

Banana-Coconut Cream Pie Shakeology

Here it is! The much anticipated Banana-Coconut Cream Pie Shakeology recipe that I mentioned on Instagram earlier today!!! 


Banana-Coconut Cream Pie Shakeology

1/2 packet of Vanilla Shakeology
2 tbsp. Coconut Cream  instant Jell-O Pudding
8-10 oz. Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Breeze 
Frozen Banana (I used approx. 6 slices or half a banana frozen)
Ice

Blend all together and enjoy :)

*This is the first vanilla Shakeology recipe that I’ve tried and liked. All the other ones I’ve hated, so that must be saying something! I believe the missing ingredient for me was the instant pudding. I’m glad I didn’t give up trying to find one that I liked since Shakeology is so good for me and I love all the other flavors! Persistence paid off today!

No comments:

 

Search Away

Follow the Leader