Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Dedication

Hard work. Determination. Dedication.

What do these words mean to you??? I’ve been sitting up thinking about these words and how they have played a major role in my life. Since I was 14 years old, I have had a job; sometimes, I even had two or three! From pizza server to waitress to bank teller and teacher, I’ve run the gamut of odd jobs. I’ve worked in malls and offices, people’s homes and school buildings. My favorite place so far to work from has been my own home. However, this hasn’t been an easy transition for me. Those that know me know that I am actually a work-a-holic. I pour my heart and soul into my jobs and I dedicate all of my efforts into my work.

Why is this important?

I have changed my career path. I recently gave up my teaching job of 8 years- I hold a master’s degree in education and a bachelor’s degree in English- for a stay-at-home mom/Beachbody coach “position” which requires no degree but that from the school of life. Just as I put hard work, determination and dedication into my former career, so I will do for my new job. Because, you see...it’s not just a job for me. I have a PASSION for helping people and I cannot help but think this is where I’m supposed to be. I get the added bonus of staying home with my beautiful children, which I cannot complain about.

My coaches on my team know that I will dedicate myself to helping them succeed. My challengers know that I will fix my efforts on helping them achieve their goals and pushing them to go farther than they ever thought was possible. I have a dream to see everyone become successful in all that they ask or imagine. I also have a dream for myself and my team- we are going straight to the top! I know that with God all things are possible so...who is coming with me?!

No comments:

 

Search Away

Follow the Leader