Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Pineapple Dream

I was messing around with my Shakeology and stumbled upon an AMAZING recipe that I just had to share. One of my new flavor obsessions is Greenberry. I find the flavor to be very smooth and tropical and delicious. Also, I just want to say that I am not usually a fan of coconut water. For some reason, I do not really like the taste. However, I found a winner!! 


I decided to blend this up and then nurse my daughter because it was time for her afternoon nap. She’s getting her daily dose of nutrition at the same time as me! Now that’s multi-tasking! I bet all of you other nursing mothers can relate. Sometimes, you just get very hungry and thirsty when you are nursing your baby. <----Fact

So...whether you are a nursing mother or not, I think you’ll find this recipe to be delicious! Comment below & let me know what you think of the recipe ;) Here it is...


No comments:

 

Search Away

Follow the Leader