Tuesday, March 25, 2014

The Chemo Bag Fundraiser


I am fortunate to be able to pair up with an amazing group! The Chemo Bag is committed to providing gift bags to cancer patients undergoing chemotherapy. I feel so blessed to be able to support them in their mission.

For the rest of this month, and ALL of April, I will be donating ALL PROCEEDS to The Chemo Bag. What does that mean? That means that for every challenge pack sold, for every Shakeology order sold, for every piece of equipment sold, The Chemo Bag will receive my earnings. Not me. I am not keeping a dime.

If you’ve been thinking about ordering an at-home fitness program, I encourage you to do it NOW! You can support your own health and fitness while supporting others. What an amazing opportunity you have to bless our community here in the Lehigh Valley. Please join me and raise awareness for this cause.

I invite each and every one of you to reach out to me about programs and joining a challenge group. If you have questions, now’s the time to ask. I can even tell you how much will be donated from your individual sale. Additionally, please SHARE this information to as many people you know. That way, the word gets out and hopefully we can do more!

My goal is $1,000. I would love to blow this goal out of the water!

You can shop on my website at: Shop Here! Proceeds benefit The Chemo Bag

No comments:

 

Search Away

Follow the Leader