Wednesday, April 2, 2014

April Showers...lead to SUMMER TIME!


April showers bring May Flowers...and May quickly turns to June and SUMMER TIME! I plan on getting into a bikini for the first time in a long time this summer. What about you? Are you ready to get toned and trim for summer? It's not that far away. I mean, it's already April 2nd!!! Crazy, right?! Where does the time go?

This month, Beachbody has released not one, but TWO amazing programs on sale. Focus T25 (my soulmate program for sure! I love it so much! Loved my results, loved the small amount of time it required, LOVED LOVED LOVED it!) is one of the challenge packs on sale. Originally $205, the sale price is $180. They are selling it at the introductory price, which is AMAZING. Also, as you all know, 100% of my profits are going to benefit The Chemo Bag (a non-profit that provides gift bags to cancer patients receiving chemotherapy). What does that mean for your challenge pack order? What will you get??

You will get: Focus T25 workouts, meal plan, resistance bands, Shakeology in flavor of your choosing, FREE 30-day club membership (includes a meal planner!), FREE spot in my next challenge group, entry into Beachbody challenge upon completion (can win $100,000 grand prize! or smaller prizes of $500). PLUS $60 will be donated to The Chemo Bag. Your price for all of this? $180! Plus, you'll only pay $2 super-saver shipping. Sweet deal? Yes, yes it is!

The second challenge pack that's on sale is Brazil Butt Lift. This challenge pack includes: Brazil Butt Lift workouts, meal plan, Shakeology in flavor of your choosing, FREE 30-day club membership (includes a meal planner!), FREE spot in my next challenge group, entry into Beachbody challenge upon completion (can win $100,000 grand prize! or smaller prizes of $500). PLUS $40 will be donated to The Chemo Bag. Your price for all of this? $140! Plus, you'll only pay $2 super-saver shipping.

BONUS Challenge Pack! Not into working out but still want to get healthier? This one is for you! The Ultimate Reset Challenge Pack. This includes: The Ultimate Reset meal plan dvds & supplements, Shakeology flavor of your choosing, FREE 30-day club membership. PLUS $90 will be donated to The Chemo Bag!!! Your price for all of this? $275. Plus, you'll still only pay $2 super-saver shipping.

My recommendation: as always, I recommend T25. I achieved AMAZING results with this program and I will stand by it 100%. Results do not lie! If you want help getting into shape for summer and just feeling better about yourself, let me help you. Join my challenge and let's do this!

Check out my results! -------------------->

No comments:

 

Search Away

Follow the Leader