Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Quick Dinner Solution

Busy moms, listen up! I've re-discovered an easy dinner solution that allows me to put fresh, healthy meals on my dinner table in MINUTES! What is it? You ask. It's made by Ziploc and it's called Zip 'n Steam. 
Your veggies, potatoes or protein can be ready in minutes by putting them in the bag, adding a tablespoon of water, adding seasoning, and popping it in the mic for anywhere from 2-6 minutes, depending on what it is and the portion size.

I'm steaming some broccoli and carrots tonight to go with my crock pot chicken leftovers. Dinner is ready in 4 minutes! It's definitely a lifesaver with Sophia crawling around and wreaking havoc. 
I hope you enjoy cooking with this in a pinch as much as I do! Enjoy! 

No comments:

 

Search Away

Follow the Leader