Friday, April 25, 2014

Have a Heart

Do you have a heart for helping others? I truly believe that helping others is a calling. There are people that are naturally born to do this. We call them Pearls. My mentor, Lindsay Matway, explains that Pearls see the world in terms of service to others. They are motivated by helping others! They like to have a cause in their work. They are a SAFE PLACE for most people, very giving of themselves and are usually the first ones to volunteer. If this sounds like you, then you’ve come to the right place! This month, I’m finishing up with three different fundraisers. You can help if you’d like! And if you’re a Pearl, I know you’ll want to! 1) The Chemo Bag is a local, non-profit organization that provides gift bags to cancer patients receiving chemotherapy. This month, all of the sales from any challenge packs, Shakeology orders, workouts, supplements, and clothing will be donated to The Chemo Bag. I am also accepting donations to be included with my own donation. If you’d like to help out by placing an order, or simply by making a donation, please get in touch with me or order from my shop. 2) The National Multiple Sclerosis Society is hosting an annual Walk for MS this Sunday, April 27th. I will be participating to help raise money to fund research for a cure for this horrible disease. If you would like to join my team, or make a donation, check out this link 3) Finally, the third way you can help is to donate to the Trike-a-Thon to benefit St. Andrew’s Nursery School. I will be collecting donations for this event up until May 1st. Please message me for how to get the donations to me OR to see about attending the event! Thank you so much to everyone who has already donated to these wonderful causes. I know that I am so blessed and appreciative to have your support. I hope you’ll join me in supporting these three organizations. Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

 

Search Away

Follow the Leader