Friday, June 13, 2014

PiYo

PiYo is going to be a revolutionary program and I’m excited to announce that I will be certified (as of this coming Tuesday) to teach it!!! Check it out Here! If you want to transform your body and get MAXIMUM results, without the joint strain, jumping, and weights that take a toll on your body, then this is the program for you! You won’t age (aging is for idiots!) when you build muscle. I swear, you’ll look younger!!! I, for one, plan on going back in years once I start this program. Hello 20’s! Want more details? The program was created by Chalene Johnson (TurboFire, ChaLean Extreme, TurboJam) and is a 60 day program. The workouts are 25-45 minutes in length. Because I want to maximize the results of my first test group, I plan on opening up a limited amount of space. If you’d like to be considered, please fill out this application.
Fill out my online form.
HTML Forms powered by Wufoo.
Comment below if you’d like more info. I’d love to talk with you further!

No comments:

 

Search Away

Follow the Leader