Tuesday, June 3, 2014

TurboFire Review

So yesterday, I began to use my Turbofire Advanced Class set of DVDs. They are AMAZING! Today, I was able to complete a workout called FIRE 60. Hands-down, this workout is the best one for calorie burning! I burned the most calories that I ever have in a single workout today, and it felt amazing.
I really felt like I was in a LIVE CLASS. I was pumped up the whole time and really into it. The music was definitely a key component, as well as the motivation from Chalene. I really felt like she was right in front of me. I think it made a big difference and reminded me of why I love working out in the first place- it can be fun! It also reminded me of when I used to take live Zumba classes at the gym, which I used to do religiously because they were so energized and I felt like I had the best time sweating it out with everyone. Now, I can experience that in my living room...say what?! HAHA. Anyway, I am now looking forward to doing the rest of the workouts that came in this set, plus the "Keep on Burnin'" set. These didn't come with a workout calendar, however, so I made my own. I thought I would share in case anyone else bought these DVDs as well and is looking for a schedule. If you use it, please let me know what you think! Also, if you want to jump on the Turbofire kick with me (and I highly recommend that you do), you can purchase the base kit here, advanced classes here, and the challenge pack here. Have a great day and enjoy the calendar!

No comments:

 

Search Away

Follow the Leader