Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Meant for More?

Here are some questions that I'd like you to consider:

Ever feel like you were meant for more? Do you have a desire to HELP people? What about to create FINANCIAL FREEDOM for your family? Make more friends? Have more fun? Work from home and be your own boss and create your own hours? Want to grow and develop into a leader and gain confidence in yourself? Do you have a love of health and fitness? Or do you desire to get healthy and fit and finally hold yourself accountable to your goals and resolutions, but you need the support of a team to get you there? Are you motivated? Driven? Caring? Compassionate? Energetic? Enthusiastic?

If any of these questions or words resonated with you, then you might be the person I'm looking for! If you're reading this, then I want to invite you to join me LIVE for a presentation that will explain what it is that I do all day and how I make money while creating a life I love and having fun, too!

The LIVE webinar will cover topics such as:

-What is coaching, anyway?
-How can I earn money as a coach?
-What if I'm not at my goal weight/body yet?
-What if I don't have a lot of time right now to devote to a business?
-What if I don't know anything about leading a team?

and much, much more! ...and a bonus! This virtual presentation is hosted by my coach, Beachbody's top coach 2013, Lindsay Matway!

To get on this call, Click this link at 9pm EST tomorrow, Tuesday, February 24th!

Comment below or get in touch with me on Facebook afterwards and let me hear your questions and what you think! Also, if you're ready to join my team, please click here to apply!



No comments:

 

Search Away

Follow the Leader