Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Join the Revolution

Recently, I started listening to the Wicked soundtrack (again). For those of you who don’t know, I’m a Broadway junkie. I LOVE live theater and getting to go see a show...I have an official Playbill binder where I keep my stash of Playbills from all the shows that I have attended...but that’s not what’s important.
Here’s the key--> I think we can learn a lot from lyrics; they are a reflection of the character who sings them...and I see a lot of myself in this character, Elphaba. Yes, she’s the Wicked witch, but she’s so much more than that! She is someone who is NOT willing to SETTLE. NO WAY! She isn’t going to accept anyone else’s definition of who she is and she learns not to run from her differences, but to embrace them as her strengths. She’s also kind of a bada** and I love that she doesn’t take any bull from anyone. She is strong and she is defiant- defying even gravity because nothing is going to get in the way of what she wants. I can relate to that- because that’s the kind of confidence that I have in myself and in my business.
I KNOW that I am helping people achieve their goals--> 
  • to lose weight
  • to feel more confident
  • to break bad habits
  • to make new friends
  • to get out of debt
  • to build a business
  • to stay home with their families
  • to travel

All of these goals AND MORE are being realized daily by my challengers and my coaches. You might be sitting here thinking “good for them” and feeling slightly jealous...but I want to ask you, if any of these goals resonate with you and if you feel that you want to do something MORE with your life than what you’ve been dealing with now and you want to make a CHANGE, then WHY NOT YOU? Join the revolution and let’s defy gravity together!
Apply here for my challenge or for my team (or both!). You decide. You have the power. YOU have the potential to be great. I believe in you. Let’s do this!


No comments:

 

Search Away

Follow the Leader