Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Day 23 Check In Time!

Day 23- CHECK IN TIME ;)

‪#‎TransformationTuesday‬! I do not know that I have ever seen my husband able to place his hands FLAT on the floor while stretching. I am so freakin proud of him!!! 




My hubby committed to doing a 60 day workout program with me. Today is day 23 and he is still hanging with me and getting stronger and better every day. I love that we get to workout together (and even though some days we are tempted to skip, we don't) and that he's supporting me by doing something I love to do.

To me, this is an amazing transformation because even a few months ago, he would have given up by now. Sometimes the transformation isn't just physical; it's mental.

I'm looking forward to seeing what we can both do at the end of our 60 days! 

*Interested in following our plan? To get our 60-day program, plus 2 of our favorite supplements--a pre and post workout routine that makes a world of difference, CLICK HERE! 

No comments:

 

Search Away

Follow the Leader