Monday, February 29, 2016

Poor Decisions DO NOT Define Me

This weekend I did not follow my meal plan. 

At all. 

I had a ton of excuses--it was my daughter's birthday on Friday. We celebrated as a family (so a cupcake was eaten). Saturday was her party (so pizza, chips & cake were devoured); and Sunday we went to get her birthday pictures taken (and afterwards went to the Melting Pot for cheese and chocolate fondue) yikes! 

I even skipped yesterday's workout! 🙈 who am I?! Skipping a workout NEVER happens for me. 
😫
I could be upset today & beating myself up. In fact, the old me from two years ago would have the mindset of--I've already messed up my entire weekend. I guess I should just give up because, what's the point?!

But, these poor decisions DO NOT define me. Today is Monday and an opportunity to start fresh. I plan on killing my workout and nutrition plan today. What's done is done but I have 8 more ️workouts left of Hammer & Chisel and I plan on finishing strong!

To start today in the right frame of mind, I even took pics to compare from a couple weeks ago. I did not undo all of my progress! I am a happy camper <3💜👌‪#‎MindsetShift‬ ‪#‎GoalDigger‬


No comments:

 

Search Away

Follow the Leader