Friday, June 2, 2017

This morning is a tough morning. Let me tell you why: . I hardly slept (the dog startled me awake with her barking at 2:30am 😡, then my little girl came in bc she had a nightmare which happened a suspicious few minutes after the 🐶 incident. Took me forever to fall back asleep). . Today I am attending a funeral. A friend's 2yo niece. My heart is breaking for the entire family. 😭 . We have something big happening in our family soon (not at liberty to say just yet...and no, I'm not pregnant or happy about it). It's stressing me out and weighing me down. Especially bc I can't talk about it yet. 😫 . So, I needed this workout. I have not worked out since before I left for my grandma's funeral. I could have easily skipped it, but didn't. I needed it to be light & fun. I needed to sweat. I needed to forget the world for 30 minutes (unfortunately they flew by so fast it felt like only 10!). . When life gives you 🍋 just sweat those suckers right outta your life 😂 (oh, and I'm here for you if you need to talk, too. Life is hard y'all. No sense going it alone 😘)

from Buffer
via IFTTT

No comments:

 

Blog Archive

Search Away

Follow the Leader