Wednesday, February 19, 2014

My Amazing Team

So today I added the 6th member to my team and I cannot be more proud. My team is growing and that growth signifies the amount of lives that are CHANGING. We are helping others become healthier and that is such a good feeling!

Each person on my team is unique and brings their own set of skills to the table. Looking at each one, I can say the one thing that pulls all of these people together is that they are each inspirational in their own way. Each one of them inspires me to push play, to focus on my nutrition, and to lead by example. As their leader, I do not want to let them down!

My Amazing Team

If you are inspired by these amazing people and you want to join my team of leaders and begin helping others, head on over to the top of this page and click on the “my team” tab. There’s a video there, and an application to join my team. We are currently accepting applications and we’d love to have you!

No comments:

 

Search Away

Follow the Leader