Monday, April 7, 2014

30 Days of X3

When I think about posting my transformations...any pictures of myself, really, that show a lot of skin, I cringe a little on the inside. Has anyone ever felt afraid of stuff like this? I know I should be proud but also, I'm a little shy and a little bit modest when it comes to this stuff so putting my whole body out there...that's scary! 30 days ago, I started P90X3. I also decided that I was going to do the 21 Day Fix at the same time. Double workouts. Focused on nutrition (which I ended up slipping up on more than I care to admit...chocaholic right here and I need help! Even Shakeology, which usually helps, wasn't cutting it. I blame it on the breastfeeding...). I finished the first month of X3 AND finished the 21 Day Fix. I did not lose any weight. It was really disappointing and I felt really upset. I started beating myself up (almost literally) for not being more disciplined with my food choices. I felt ashamed...I wanted to hide in a closet. Then... I took my 30 day pictures. The pictures I had been dreading. I wanted to avoid them, but decided it was time to be held accountable. WOW! Am I glad I did! I am excited to share with you all my results. While the number on the scale didn't budge, my inches did and so did my definition! I am proud to say that I can now see more muscles. Don't let the scale define you. I almost forgot that lesson. Now, I have proof that it's a lesson I never want to forget. Sooooo without further adieu, my 30 day results:
My plan for the next 30 days of X3 is to conquer it head on and have no regrets. I also plan to do T25 in the evenings and X3 in the mornings. I admit, I miss T25 and Shaun T. too much to just not do T25 right now. It's my favorite program...my soul mate program HAHA and I cannot live without it. If you can relate, I'd love to know! Feel free to share these results or any of the posts on my blog with a friend that might want to hear about it. Keep smiling and keep pushing play. Have a wonderful evening.

1 comment:

 

Search Away

Follow the Leader