Friday, October 31, 2014

My Ultimate Reset: Week 3!

Ok! The results are in! The wait is over! My husband and I have completed all 21 Days of the Ultimate Reset. This was a whole-body makeover...a detox/cleanse that allowed us to eat whole foods and not be hungry. It helped us kick bad habits that were forming- I am no longer drinking coffee in the mornings and my husband has been waking up BEFORE his alarm! If you know him, this is UNHEARD of behavior! Our favorite recipes from this last week have definitely been these two paired with the Mediterranean Roasted Beets that I shared from week 2! It's a delicious dinner that we will be eating often in our home.
And now for the good stuff! I'm sure you want to see our results, right?! You're thinking...enough about the FOOD! How did you do?! How many inches did you lose? Where did you lose those inches? Well, here are our results, folks. I hope they inspire you to try this at least once in your life. It's definitely worth it. And now, I am holding myself accountable to my nutrition and fitness goals from here on out...because I had to work hard to get back to a place I had already come close to before (and with moving I'd let that slip away...) but I am fully committed now to keep going. Brian lost a total of 16.75 inches and 17 pounds! Here are his details:
I lost a total of 5 inches and 10 pounds! Here are my detailed results:
Simply put, the challenge group model held me accountable, having my husband as an accountability partner solidified my success and I am happy with my results and cannot wait to do this again in the spring!!!

No comments:

 

Search Away

Follow the Leader